- Author:Scott Reilly
- Last update:12 April 2008
- Compatibility:WP 2.2+, 2.3+ and 2.5+
- Comments:go here
- Download:[ zip ]
Extract a listing of all commenter emails.
Via the admin page added by the plugin, Comments → Commenter Emails, the admin is presented with the following information:
- A total count of all unique commenters to the blog
- A button to download the entire list of unique commenters’ email addresses in CSV (comma-separated values) format
- The entire list of unique commenters’ email addresses
The plugin only considers approved comments and does not exclude from its listing any known emails (i.e. admin and post author emails).
A screenshot of the admin page created by the plugin to view commenter emails (complete listing omitted for the sake of brevity).
- Download the file commenter-emails.zip and unzip it into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ admin menu in WordPress.
- View the commenter email information reported in the WordPress admin via Comments → Commenter Emails
- 12 Apr 2008 : v1.0 — Release notes.
Copyright & DisclaimerCopyright © 2007-2008 by Scott Reilly (aka coffee2code)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Thanks to all those who have contributed feedback and support!