I’d like to announce the official release of the updated One Click Close Comments plugin (v2.2) for WordPress.
Conveniently close or open comments for a post or page with one click.
This release features many updates to the plugin, including: increased size for click character to make it a larger click target; fixed bug where one-click character wasn’t clickable for quick-edited post rows; enqueued script and style files; noted compatibility for WP 3.3+; and more.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Increase font size for click character to make a larger click target
- Fix for one-click character not being clickable for quick-edited post rows
- Create ‘assets’ subdirectory and add admin.js and admin.css to it
- Add enqueue_scripts_and_styles(), register_styles(), enqueue_admin_css(), enqueue_admin_js()
- Remove add_css(), add_js()
- Hook ‘load-edit.php’ action to initialize plugin rather than using pagenow
- Add version() to return plugin version
- Create ‘lang’ subdirectory and move .pot file into it
- Regenerate .pot
- Note compatibility through WP 3.3+
- Add ‘Domain Path’ directive to top of main plugin file
- Add link to plugin directory page to readme.txt
- Update screenshot for WP 3.3
- Update copyright date (2012)