I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Reveal Template plugin (v2.2) for WordPress.
Reveal the theme template file used to render the displayed page, via the footer and/or template tag.
Recommended update. Highlights: verified WP 3.3 compatibility; removed support for versions of WP older than 3.1; updated plugin framework.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Update plugin framework to 031
- Remove support for ‘c2c_reveal_template’ global
- Note compatibility through WP 3.3+
- Drop support for versions of WP older than 3.1
- Move .pot into lang/
- Regenerate .pot
- Add ‘Domain Path’ directive to top of main plugin file
- Update screenshot for WP 3.3
- Add link to plugin directory page to readme.txt
- Update copyright date (2012)