I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Post Index Helpers plugin (v1.1) for WordPress.
A variety of template tags related to the index/position of a post within a loop’s listing of posts.
Recommended update. Highlights: added new method
c2c_is_post_in_loop() for detecting if a specified post is in a given loop; and verified WP 3.3 compatibility.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Add c2c_is_post_in_loop()
- Move c2c_is_index_within() to achieve alphabetic arrangement of functions
- Note compatibility through WP 3.3+
- Add link to plugin directory page to readme.txt
- Update copyright date (2012)