I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Admin Expert Mode plugin (v1.7) for WordPress.
Allow users with access to the administration section to hide inline documentation and help text, which generally target beginning users.
Recommended update! Highlights: hides newly added help text and verified compatibility through WP 3.2.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Handle text on ‘Custom Header’ page
- Handle text on ‘Settings – General’ page
- Handle text on ‘Settings – Permalinks’ page
- Note compatibility through WP 3.2+
- Tiny code reformatting (spacing)
- Fix plugin homepage and author links in description in readme.txt