I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Reveal Template plugin (v2.0) for WordPress.
Reveal the theme template file used to render the displayed page, via the footer and/or template tag.
Recommended update. Highlights: re-implementation; full localization support; deprecated reveal_template() (use c2c_reveal_template() instead); misc non-functionality changes; verified WP 3.0 compatibility.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Re-implementation by extending C2C_Plugin_013, which among other things adds support for:
- * Reset of options to default values
- * Better sanitization of input values
- * Offload of core/basic functionality to generic plugin framework
- * Additional hooks for various stages/places of plugin operation
- * Easier localization support
- Full localization support
- Add c2c_reveal_template()
- Deprecate reveal_template() in favor of c2c_reveal_template() (but retain for backward compatibility)
- Rename class from ‘RevealTemplate’ to ‘c2c_RevealTemplate’
- Remove docs from top of plugin file (all that and more are in readme.txt)
- Change description
- Add package info to top of plugin file
- Add PHPDoc documentation
- Note compatibility with WP 2.9+, 3.0+
- Drop support for versions of WP older than 2.8
- Minor tweaks to code formatting (spacing)
- Add Changelog and Upgrade Notice sections to readme.txt
- Update copyright date
- Remove trailing whitespace in header docs
- Update screenshot
- Add .pot file