I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Never Moderate Registered Users plugin (v2.0) for WordPress.
Never moderate or mark as spam comments made by registered users, regardless of the apparent spamminess of the comment.
Recommended major update! Highlights: removed user_level permission support but added filter for capabilities/roles permission; verified WP 3.0 compatibility.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Add filter ‘c2c_never_moderate_registered_users_caps’ to allow specifying capabilities a user must have in order to bypass moderation. If none are specified, then the user just has to be registered.
- Remove $min_user_level argument and support
- Wrap function in if(!function_exists()) check
- Remove docs from top of plugin file (all that and more are in readme.txt)
- Minor code improvements and reformatting (spacing)
- Add PHPDoc
- Note compatibility with WP 3.0+
- Drop compatibility with versions of WP older than 2.8
- Update copyright date
- Add package info to top of plugin file
- Add Changelog, Filters, and Upgrade Notice sections to readme.txt
- Add to plugin repository