I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Show Pending Comments Count plugin (v1.1) for WordPress.
Display the pending comments count next to the approved comments count in the admin listing of posts.
Minor update. Miscellaneous tweaks; renamed class; noted compatibility with WP 3.0+.
For more details, instructions, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Don’t even define class if not in the admin
- Rename class from ‘ShowPendingCommentsCount’ to ‘c2c_ShowPendingCommentsCount’
- Output JS via ‘admin_print_footer_scripts’ hook rather than ‘admin_footer’
- Assign object instance to global variable, $c2c_show_pending_comments_count, to allow for external manipulation
- Instantiate object within primary if(!class_exists()) check (at end)
- Note compatibility with WP 3.0+
- Minor code reformatting (spacing)
- Remove documentation and instructions from top of plugin file (all of that and more are contained in readme.txt)
- Add Upgrade Notice section to readme.txt
- Remove trailing whitespace