I’d like to announce the official release of the updated List More Custom Field Names plugin (v1.2) for WordPress.
Allows for more existing custom field names to be listed in the dropdown selection field when writing a post.
Minor update. Highlights: added filter to customize number of custom field names to list; moved functionality out of anonymous function and into dedicated function; verified WP 3.0 compatibility.
For more details, instructions, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Functionality now in new `c2c_list_more_custom_field_names()` rather than in an anonymous function
- Allow overriding of the default number of custom field names, via the ‘c2c_list_more_custom_field_names’ filter (default is 200)
- Note compatibility with WP 3.0+
- Remove docs from top of plugin file (all that and more are in readme.txt)
- Add Upgrade Notice section to readme.txt