I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Linkify Tags plugin (v1.2) for WordPress.
Turn a string, list, or array of tag IDs and/or slugs into a list of links to those tags.
Minor update. Highlights: added filter to allow alternative safe invocation of function; verified WP 3.0 compatibility.
For more details, instructions, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Add filter ‘linkify_tags’ to respond to the function of the same name so that users can use the do_action() notation for invoking template tags
- Fix to prevent PHP notice
- Wrap function in if(!function_exists()) check
- Reverse order of implode() arguments
- Remove docs from top of plugin file (all that and more are in readme.txt)
- Note compatibility with WP 3.0+
- Minor tweaks to code formatting (spacing)
- Add Upgrade Notice section to readme.txt
- Remove trailing whitespace