I’d lke to announce the official release of the updated Loop Post Navigation Links plugin (v1.6) for WordPress.
Template tags (for use in single.php) to create post navigation loop (previous to first post is last post; next/after last post is first post).
Minor update. Highlights: adds ‘rel=’ attribute to links; minor tweaks; verified WP 3.0 compatibility.
The plugin’s official homepage is located at :
Update: Plugin updated to v1.5.1 (see comment below for more information)
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, some of which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Add rel= attribute to links
- Wrap all functions in if(!function_exists()) check
- Check that GLOBALS[‘post’] is an object before treating it as such
- Minor code tweaks to mirror more recent changes to adjacent_post_link()
- Note compatibility with WP 3.0+
- Minor code reformatting (spacing)
- Add Upgrade Notice section to readme
- Remove docs from top of plugin file (all that and more are in readme.txt)
- Remove trailing whitespace in header docs