I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Admin Post Navigation plugin (v1.1.1) for WordPress.
Adds links to the next and previous posts when editing a post in the WordPress admin.
This is a minor update from the v1.1 release, making note of WP 2.9+ compatibility, adding code documentation, and updating the copyright date. (See below for information on the more substantial v1.1 release which wasn’t previously released on this site.)
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Add PHPDoc documentation
- Note compatibility with WP 2.9+
- Update copyright date
- Update readme.txt (including adding Changelog)
v1.1 was also previously released on the WordPress Plugin Repository but not announced here. That release did:
- Add offset and limit arguments to query()
- Only get ID and post_title fields in query, not *
- Change the previous/next post query to ensure it only gets posts the user can edit
- Note compatibility with WP 2.8+