I’d lke to announce the official release of the updated Custom Post Limits plugin (v2.5) for WordPress.
Control the number of posts that appear on the front page, search results, and author, category, tag, and date archives, independent of each other, including specific archives.
The plugin’s official homepage is located at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, some of which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Reverted post limiting method used to filtering ‘post_limits’ again rather than hooking ‘pre_option_posts_per_page’
- Fixed bug related to individual author/category/tag limits not applying
- Changed invocation of plugin’s install function to action hooked in constructor rather than in global space
- Added full support for localization
- Used admin_url() instead of hardcoded admin path
- Removed compatibility with versions of WP older than 2.8
- Noted compatibility with WP2.9.1