I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Admin Trim Interface plugin (v1.1) for WordPress.
Customize the WordPress admin pages by selectively removing interface elements.
This release fixes a few small bugs and UI quirks, handles translated environments better, and includes a missing image file.
The plugin’s official homepage is located at :
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Change CSS selector usage in two places to not rely on text which may get translated (fixes inability to hide username link when translated)
- Fixed so that “|” is properly inserted as separator for upper-right links only when necessary under various visible/hidden combinations
- Hide topmost menu separator when dashboard menu link is hidden
- Fixed hiding of contextual help link
- Added missing c2c_minilogo.png file
- Facilitated translation of ‘Save Changes’
- Minor code reformatting (mostly spacing)