I’d lke to announce the official release of the updated Loop Post Navigation Links plugin (v1.5) for WordPress.
Template tags (for use in single.php) to create post navigation loop (previous to first post is last post; next/after last post is first post).
This release features the addition of %date as a format string, added filters, WP2.8+ compatibility, and dropped support for pre-WP2.6.
The plugin’s official homepage is located at :
Update: Plugin updated to v1.5.1 (see comment below for more information)
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, some of which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Added adjacent_or_loop_post_link() and have next_or_loop_post_link() and previous_or_post_link() simply deferring to it for core operation
- Added support for %date in format string (as per WP)
- Added support for ‘previous_post_link’ and ‘next_post_link’ filters (as per WP)
- Added support for ‘previous_or_loop_post_link’ and ‘next_or_loop_post_link’ filters
- Removed two previously used global variable flags and replaced with one
- Changed description
- Dropped support for versions of WP older than 2.6
- Noted compatibility with WP2.8+
- Updated copyright date