I’d like to announce the official release of the updated Get User Custom Field Values plugin (v2.6) for WordPress.
Easily retrieve and control the display of any custom field values/meta data for the currently logged in user or any specified user.
For more details, instructions, screenshots, and the download link, visit the plugin’s official homepage at:
Comments welcome on this post for this version of the plugin. Comments will be closed once this release has been superseded by another.
Read more for a detailed ChangeLog of the release.
These are the detailed changes, which may or may not make sense to you depending on your familiarity with the previous features and internals of the plugin.
- Attempt to return user object field value if no custom fields values found and field name matches user object field name
- Add filter ‘c2c_get_user_custom-user_field_proxy’ to prevent accessing user object fields
- Trim user inputs for widget (and intval user_id) during validation
- Note compatibility through WP 3.3
- Add link to plugin directory page to readme.txt
- Update copyright date (2012)